Translate

Tuesday 27 May 2014

Blog Birthdays !

Today my blog is a whole year old! I've been waiting a long time for this milestone.
My husband had been telling me for months that I should begin a blog to share stories and pictures. One May morning, I wrote and shared my first post you can read here.
I thought Mike was crazy to suggest it, but he proved me wrong!

12 months later this little blog has shared 107 posts and seen 14493 page views. My blog has been featured on Shutterfly and held a spot within the Top 10 blogs on www.topmommyblogs.com.
It's been a wonderful year of inspiration, creativity and fun! The phrase, " blog that" has become a household regular.

I've had the pleasure of sharing inspirational writings from good friends and creating fun recipes and activities.
Along the way I've discovered how to challenge and express myself as a mother through my blog. It's also opened me up to the world of blogging. It's such an interesting world and fun to follow other people's lives and learn so much from them.

I've been so blessed to have the love and support of my family, friends and readers. Your positive comments and suggestions have been uplifting and enlightening.

Thank you, and Happy Birthday, blog!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...