Translate

Monday 16 December 2013

DIY Kid's Art Display


Noah still has a blank space on his wall that was driving me nuts. He also has a large pile of crafts he brings home from preschool and coloring pages we do at home. I allow myself to recycle some things, I have to. Our fridge is becoming a display board for his work, and we're running out of room (not to mention how chaotic it's looking) So I came up with a solution for his room to display his art proudly.

I found a perfect sized board in the basement

I painted on some chalkboard paint. Please note I've had this jar of paint for 3 years now. I've used it several times and it's still in great condition.

I used a hot glue gun to glue on some clothespins.

Ta da !!




1 comment:

  1. I have wanted to do something like this in the kids room for a long while now! my idea was a long narrow strip of cork board!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...