Translate

Friday 19 July 2013

Friday Fundays - Just the girls

Happy Fun Friday!
I decided to spend the day with just my 2 older girls instead of my regular "adult only" Fridays. I spend alot of time with Lily and Noah while Madison and Jessee are off to school and daycamp, so it was nice for a little change. Instead of discussing Buzz Lightyear and singing Old Macdonald, I was able to grow up a little and do some more "tween" activities which I do enjoy.
The girls decided they wanted pedicures for grading, and we finally decided today would be the best day for it.



They chose purple sparkles for their toes, and pink for me. The girls were very relaxed, and Jessee even commented on the "spa" music playing in the background. It was a great way to spend the morning, just the 3 of us :)





Every girl needs a little pampering now and then, how do you relax?

1 comment:

  1. Fun! So excited to do things like this when Hannah's older. Pedicures are the ultimate luxury :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...