Translate

Wednesday 26 June 2013

Noah's Bedroom - Part II


I'm still working on Noah's bedroom. You can see my previous project here. I ordered some oh so cute prints from my very talented friend, Jessica who does photography and design. I had given the same prints to a friend for her son's birthday last year, and always thought they were so cute! Recently Noah has been into "roaring" and dinosaurs. So I thought these would be fitting for his room as well.

Before, this wall had a wall art stick-on of a tree, and wooded animals scene. It was adorable, but a bit juvenile for him now. Plus, during the move from Noah's nursery I ripped and ruined it quite a bit. Unfortunately I don't have a before picture (I know, I can't believe it either) but the finished product goes a little something like this.










My boy loves them! He roars goodnight to them every night before bed.



If you like what you see, you can view Jessica's work via her Facebook page.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...