Translate

Friday 21 June 2013

Friday Fundays

I can't believe it's Friday already. It feels like yesterday that I wrote last week's Friday Funday. Today is our last Friday playgroup for the year. We have a big morning planned and I can't wait to see how much fun my kids will have! A Bouncy house, pizza, cake, and lots of fun snacks! Did I mention cake? I wonder if adults are allowed in the bouncy house? Mike will be the first to find out I'm sure.

Since it's officially the first day of summer, I'm hoping for a sunny weekend, there are some fun family events happening around town as that we plan to partake in. If I'm going to lug and chase my kids around town, It's more worth it if I'm getting tanned at the same time. I'm also hoping I can get some outdoor things done. I've got a small project on the go to spruce up my garden shed. It's an ugly shade of grey, so I'm planning on tossing around some planters, garden stones and adding a fake wooden window frame and a flower box. Similar to this shed below.
















One of the blogs I follow is East Coast Mommy and she recently posted a Family Movie Night idea. She inspired me to set one up for tonight. I'm a huge fan of family movie nights, and it's been a while since we had one. It's just the youngest two kids and I tonight, so I'm thinking tonight might be the night! There's nothing like pjs, popcorn and a good movie to complete a long and busy week.

Any movie suggestions?

















No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...