Translate

Friday 14 June 2013

Friday Fundays

Hooray for another Friday! And hooray for only 1 full week of school left! Last night was the end of the year dance at Madison and Jessee's elementary school and of course, they went in full "Madison and Jessee" style. This means dressed in their most fanciest dress, hair styled and makeup sparkles on!
We all went, had so much fun, and created another family tradition with a dance photo op. We proved for the second year in a row, there's no such thing as a perfect photo.




Here's last years photo..what a difference a year makes!


and again..no such thing as a perfect photo.


My Friday started well before my alarm went off. Noah must've been excited about Friday too and wanted to start celebrating before the sun came up. How can I be mad when I walk into his room to a smile and a toddler version of "morning mama"? My heart was too busy melting to stay mad. 
Today the kids and I are heading to our Friday morning playgroup and then I'm off to attend the Volunteer Tea at the school. It's a lovely tradition that I've taken part of for 3 years now, and I look forward to this every spring. I get to leave the house on my own, eat a free lunch, drink tea, and I even get a present! I don't even remember what I volunteered for, but I'm sure I did it so I could be invited to this event. Or because I wanted to help and make a difference in my girl's school. Yes, that's what I meant, obviously. It's a great way to kick-start my weekend and I'm really looking forward to it.

I'm counting on a fun weekend of soccer and birthday parties, and getting ready for Sunday's Father's Day celebrations :)

In lieu of Father's Day, here's some ideas for Father's Day that inspired me to celebrate our own Man of the house :











Hope everyone has a great weekend and Happy Father's Day to all!
















No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...