Translate

Monday 27 May 2013

Entryway Makeover

We share an entrance with my mother-in law and for quite some time, we've been discussing repainting our front entryway/stairway. Although yellow is my favourite colour, the walls were scraped, fading and just plain ugly. So one day she came home with a gallon of paint and we finally put it to good use!

I'm a big fan of Boomerang recycled paint. We've used it throughout the house and I've always been pleased with the look of it. Apparently they've come out with a new line of colours so their old ones were on sale (yippee!) We used a premixed colour called "cloud" and already it's brightened up this small space. 




Our basement stairs are next. She ripped up the old green carpet and the plan is to repaint the stairs white with a dark brown top. Something like this:

I think it's going to look amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...